Copper (Tamra) is an essential trace mineral element for human health. Our body can not synthesize copper so our daily diet must supply the sufficient amount of copper. Copper is packed with antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anticarcinogenic properties. It also neutralizes the toxins of our body. Deficiency of the copper may lead to a various range of health problems.
According to Ayurveda, Copper water (Tamra Jal) balance three doshas (Vat, Pitta and Kapha) of the body. It strengthens the immune system of the body.
There are various foods rich in copper like Cashew nuts, Avocado, Fish, Seafood, Mushroom, Sunflower seeds, Pumpkin seeds, Flaxseeds, Watermelon seeds, Fig, Raisins, Soy foods, etc. But, the most useful and popular method is drinking of copper vessel water to meet the daily requirement of the trace element in the body.
Water stored in the copper vessel for minimum eight hours or overnight receive the small amount of the copper dissolved in it. Which helps to destroy microorganisms, algae, fungi and moulds which could have a harmful effect on the body.
Here are some health benefits of drinking copper water:
- It helps the digestive system to do well by reducing the inflammation within the stomach. It has a therapeutic effect in ulcers, indigestion and infection.
- Copper helps to lose weight as it helps break down the body fats and eliminate from the body.
- It slows down the ageing process as it has antioxidant and cell forming properties.
- Copper helps to fight against any infection as it has the ability to destroy the microbes.
- It helps to abridge the risk of cancer having antioxidant property.
- Copper helps to heal wound faster as It strengthens the immunity and it has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- It reduces the joint pain. Its anti-inflammatory property helps to treat arthritis.
- Copper helps to prevent Anemia as It helps to absorb iron.
- It stimulates the brain functions and helps to prevent convulsion.
- Copper regulates the normal functions of the Thyroid gland.
- It prevents the water borne diseases.
- Copper helps to beat Hypertension and lower the cholesterol level
Keep water in the copper vessel for eight hours minimum or overnight to get the maximum benefits of drinking copper water.
One can use copper water bottles which are available online in various designs while travelling or at the office.
Say YES to copper water and Say NO to health problems!