Patricia J Williams is a Published Author of six books and currently working on number six and an Entrepreneur.
Let’s hear her journey in her words!
1.Please Describe Patricia J Williams:
Answer: I am a Minister of the Gospel, a Psalmist, a Published Author and an Entrepreneur. A mother of one daughter and a grandmother of three grandchildren. I currently reside in Pineville, La. I have a master’s degree in business administration and I am currently pursuing a doctorate degree in Theology. I love spending time with my family, writing, exercising, and basketball. I am a member of the Black Female Authors.
2. Please Describe your skills:
Answer: The Books
- Endurance of Pleasing God;
- Chastisement through the Love of God;
- The Power of a True Intercessor;
- Encountering a Different World while Caring for a Parent with Dementia;
- Torn Between Two Lovers: Ministry versus Family;
- Change begin with a Whisper
- and her latest 21 Day Devotional to Strengthening your Faith
My restaurant is named Little pond Big Taste Seafood restaurant.
3. What inspired to pursue your passion?
Answer: I write to inspire, motivate and encourage people. Also writing is part of my personal testimony. I share what I have encountered throughout my life hoping to help someone else that may be experiencing the same things.
4. What are the difficulties you faced and how did you overcome?
Answer: Fear and worrying about what other people may say or think. I overcame my fear by continuing to push myself with my writing, focusing on the fact that my testimonials will help someone else.
5. Your message to the audience/beginners?
Answer: Don’t Ever Give Up!! Continue to pursue your dreams, no matter how old you are. Write your vision and check off the ones you have conquered.
6. Where can the people find you?
Thank you, Patricia J Williams, for taking the time to participate in our weekly column “Writer of the Week“.
Best wishes from Phonic Words for your future endeavours.
You can be the next “Artist of the Week” or “Entrepreneur of the Week” or “Writer of the Week“ or “Story of the Week”. Please click here for detail.